Thursday 11 June 2015

Join the Shopper Army Today and Get Your Mission!

I recently joined the Shopper Army group on Facebook and have received 3 missions so far.
Each mission requires you go on a shopping trip, and fill out questions and take photos. As a reward, you get a gift card or a free product coupon depending on the mission you do.

I haven't received my gift cards yet but I only just finished my mission but I have seen other people post about receiving free yogurt, Crisco and gift cards for completing their missions.

Currently I need to complete a mission about pasta which I plan to do on Saturday when I shop and I will get a gift card for completing it when I do.

Click on the link here to request to join the group and watch the posts for opportunities to do missions. You will need a smart phone in order to download their app to complete missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment