Thursday 11 June 2015

Febreze Deal at Walmart

I am personally looking to restock my febreze fabric refresher sprays. There hasn't been any amazing deals as of late, so this is the best one I could find. Thought I would share if anyone else is looking to grab a few bottles as well.

Walmart has certain kinds of Febreze on rollback right now for $4.47. Check out their website to see which kinds and which locations have any in stock. Use the P&G printable 75 cent off coupon or the printable save $2 when you buy 2 febreze products coupon to get 1 for $3.72 or 2 for $6.94. There are also P&G inserts coupons of the same value.

Combine that with the Checkout 51 offer to get 1 bottle for $2.72 or 2 bottles for $5.94.

Not the best deal I have come across in the history of fabric refresher deals but a decent deal if you really need to pick up some.

Link to P&G Canada Printable Coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment